Thursday, September 15, 2005

Who Believes In A Stronger Federal Govt?

Since I'm in a political mood, I'll share an astounding revelation. I believe there is a metamorphosis going on in the Republican Party. They once believed in a weaker federal govt. I now believe they are changing that view to a stronger federal govt, quietly. The reason is simple: now they have the power. The Democrats held federal power for so long that they believed in a stronger central govt. You can't fault the party in power for believing that they should run things, but keep an eye on them when they do. I think we took things for granted because the Democrats took care of all their pet projects and that's the way it was. Now it's the Republicans' turn. We need term limits for all of em!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home