Thursday, March 30, 2006

Commuting

Have you ever been in a situation or job where you have to drive a lot? You'd think it would make a person crazy. I've been commuting 200 miles each weekend. Aside from the gas and the occasional exhaustion, it really hasn't been so bad. It's easy to ignore most of the annoying things other drivers do. Who'da thought? Maybe it's the theory of relativity.

Though I must admit, if it were my job, I might just go to sleep one day and never wake up. I could never do what truck drivers do. Truck drivers, while hugely annoying in terms of size, are really some of the most courteous drivers on the road.

I'm learning the speed traps as well, though I'm seeing less and less of a need for speed limits. I think it would be better to create speed limit roads and non speed limit roads. That way, those of us who want to get where we're going, can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home